Complaint Review: TIME PAYMENT CORP

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: hartway — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
16 NE EXECUTIVE PARK NO. 200 BURLINGTON, Massachusetts United States of America

This company is not a professional  nor deserving a liceance to do business in a coprate world.Their collection practices are off the chart. Their employees take to there client like dirt.  My account for this year has been outstanding however, my business in seasonal and ran out of fund in November. I the Owner notified this company of it and made arrangement to pay all pass due amounts the next month (Dec).  I thought this was a good thing to do but 2 week later I got a phone call for the a rep (KEVIN CRONIN)

whom was so demeaning til  I felt I sould not have given this company any forseen calls at all.  Talking to his supervisor appears to have been a joke. Once I payoff my debt to this company I will never apply with them ever again. Consumers Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIME-PAYMENT-CORP/BURLINGTON-Massachusetts-01803/TIME-PAYMENT-CORP-RUDE-BURLINGTON-Massachusetts-975694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIME PAYMENT CORP