Complaint Review: TIME SHARE HOT LIST

• Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: michele — BRISTOL Connecticut United States of America
TIME SHARE HOT LIST
7680 UNIVERSAL BLVD ORLANDO, Florida United States of America

TIME SHARE HOT LIST ****COMPLETE FRAUD! TAKES YOUR MONEY AND LIES NEVER RETURNS EMAILS OR CALLS***** ORLANDO, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Beware

timeshare hotlist told us they would rent our property and took $819.00 from us and did nothing for us. We tried to cancel within the 3days sending a letter and they said they never recieved it.  I sent them many emails and they never responded to any of them.  Then before Christmas I spoke with someone and they never returned the call because they said it was the holdiay.  Well I am a consumer.  And paid alot of money to them and they just lied and made me feel stupid! They also said if they could not sell it they would give us a free vacation on them.  What liars!  I asked for my money back please and they said no!  I had a signed contracted!  I was in distress and they pushed the issue.  **beware***

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIME-SHARE-HOT-LIST/ORLANDO-Florida-/TIME-SHARE-HOT-LIST-COMPLETE-FRAUD-TAKES-YOUR-MONEY-AND-LIES-NEVER-RETURNS-EMAILS-O-874175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIME SHARE HOT LIST

Beware

AUTHOR: Angel - (United States of America)

Mark is a con man, sociopath and pathogical liar. He takes money with no intention of providing any services. I hope the authorities catch up to him. He is a disbarred attorney by the state of Florida for fraud, deceit and dishonesty. He never works just takes money. He can talk anyone into anything like most sociopaths and spends his days doing just that for every kind of gain you can imagine.