Complaint Review: TIME WARNER CABLE

Ashtabula, Ohio 44004 Ashtabula, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 440-466-5145
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

TIME WARNER CABLE Increased my bill to allmost twice what I was paying. Ashtabula, Ohio

I received a shot off notice for my cable,phone,computer from Time Warner Cable. With a balance due of almost $500.00 So I called and the woman said that my contract expired a year ago and that I have been paying $169.99 for the last year..I tried to tell her she was nuts. But she would not listen so I drove into the cable company. Where I found a line of people with the same problem. But the woman there told me that my contract expired in November and not a year ago and went from $99.99 to $169.99 a month...I can not afford this I told her she said well if you pay $130.00 of the almost $500.00 balance due I will put you on another special..I figured she would put me back on the $99.99 special so I paid her the $130.00.  And she said well I can put you on a special for $159.99 a month...I can't afford that. and the only other option is to back to a dish company...(which sucked) the picture would go out at least 3 times during any give show...Monopoly is what it is for years we have been going back and forth between dish and cable because of there prices....This i s wrong.....What I want to know Is why can Time Warner Cable charge the neighbor $99.99 a month for the same service and I have to pay $169.99........This should be illegal.....who governs these cable companies??? RIP OFF OF ALL RIP OFFS.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIME-WARNER-CABLE/Ashtabula-Ohio-44004/TIME-WARNER-CABLE-Increased-my-bill-to-allmost-twice-what-I-was-paying-Ashtabula-Ohio-539159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIME WARNER CABLE