Complaint Review: TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK - First Freedom Mortgage Group

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:BELLA VISTA Arkansas
TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK - First Freedom Mortgage Group
4146 S.W 64th AVE DAVIE, Florida U.S.A.

TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK - First Freedom Mortgage Group They took "up front" money from me, had me sign and fax a contract to them on 10/27/07. I have heard nothing from them since. DAVIE Florida

*Author of original report: TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK

*Author of original report: UPDATE

After numerous phone calls from them, I agreed to credit "up front" money to them,which was collected by "Friendly Lender" on 10/20/07 . They emailed a contract to me which I signed and faxed to them on 10/27/07. They promised to sell or rent my timeshare property. I have heard nothing from them since.

When I checked on them initially, they were listed with the BBB and there were no ripoff reports. There seem to be many ripoff reports on this group now.

When I tried to confirm receipt of the contract, I received emails from the following names: Ralph Deluca: [email protected] and Stephanie Desir : [email protected] There was also a letter from a Nikki Lindo

I trust that they are having a happy new year with all our money.

Bill
BELLA VISTA, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIMESHARE-SAVINGS-NETWORK-First-Freedom-Mortgage-Group/DAVIE-Florida-33314/TIMESHARE-SAVINGS-NETWORK-First-Freedom-Mortgage-Group-They-took-up-front-money-from-m-296280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK - First Freedom Mortgage Group

TIMESHARE SAVINGS NETWORK

AUTHOR: Reesort - (U.S.A.)

My efforts seem to have paid off. After complaining to my credit card provider about this fraud, I sent them documentation from the Florida AG and consumer agency who determined that Timeshare Network and Friendly Lenders were guilty of telemarketing fraud. Visa has agreed to reimburse me for the total amount paid to these crooks. Had it not been for Ripoffreport, I might not have pursued this so vigorously.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Reesort - (U.S.A.)

I complained to the Florida Attorney General. He referred me to The Department of Consumer Services who examined my complaint. After some time they informed me that the "The owners of the business were arrested for telemarketing without a license and plead guilty to the charges" I am now hoping for a refund from my credit card.