Complaint Review: TIRE KINGDOM

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Ted483 — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
TIRE KINGDOM
100 EAST HILLSBORO BLVD DEERFIELD BEACH FL 33441 Internet United States of America

TIRE KINGDOM Run For Your Car's Life!!! Internet

*General Comment: Verdict?

This Place is from the pits of HELL!!! I went in to get a simple oil change went home, got up the next day and the Engine light was on. Not to mention this is a brand new car not even 2 years old! I called to tell them the problem and that I would bring the car back for them to check to see what the problem was. When I got to the front desk, the guy tells me I need to pay them for an engine diagnostic. I told them like "Like hell I will!" and walked out. The guy then followed me to my car knowing that I am pissed off and says that someone will take care of it. After they ran the diagnostic the guy tells me he just saved me $105.00. I then told him I will be contacting corporate and I will never return to this place again!!!! People PLEASE BEWARE of this place! They will take your money and screw-up your car. RUN FOR YOUR

CAR'S LIFE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRE-KINGDOM/internet/TIRE-KINGDOM-Run-For-Your-Cars-Life-Internet-1000303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRE KINGDOM

#1 General Comment

Verdict?

AUTHOR: SUCKA! - (USA)

So, what was the verdict?  Why was the check engine light on?  What was the issue?  That's probably something you ought to know before your 3 yr/36000 mile manufacturers warranty expires.