Complaint Review: TIRE PLUS TOTAL CAR CARE

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By:COCONUT GROVE FL Florida
TIRE PLUS TOTAL CAR CARE
3820 BIRD RD CORAL GABLES, Florida U.S.A.

TIRE PLUS TOTAL CAR CARE RIGHT FRONT CONTROL ARM CORAL GABLES Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: You need to call corpoate headquarters

My Lexus RX 350 , 2008. My wheel was shaking. Tire Plus told me that the right front control arm need to be replaced. I took the car out and only to find out that the problem still existed. I took the car back and they told me that the rotor is gone and I need to take the car to Lexus. I asked Tire Plus for the old part was replaced , which they charged me $482.82, I never got it.

I took the car to Lexus and lexus told me nothing is wrong with the car and it was a loose screw and the control arm is the original on the car.

The Control Arm that they stated that they bought from Lexus, the invoice was never given to me.

As a woman ,they ripped me off for work that was not done and they rippem off for 4482.82

Carola
COCONUT GROVE FL, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRE-PLUS-TOTAL-CAR-CARE/CORAL-GABLES-Florida-33133/TIRE-PLUS-TOTAL-CAR-CARE-RIGHT-FRONT-CONTROL-ARM-CORAL-GABLES-Florida-302507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRE PLUS TOTAL CAR CARE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You need to call corpoate headquarters

AUTHOR: toolman90 - (USA)

You need to call Tires Plus Corporate Headquarters to file a complaint and have the lexus mechanic fill out a report stating that the right front control arm is the orignal part that came with the car and that their is no way that the Tires Plus store could have replaced it and also give the mechanics name and the lexus dealership you went to so corporate can verify the information. Their coroporate phone number is 1-800-440-4167.