Brooklyn

1550 HICKORY GROVE RD NW KENNESAW, Georgia United States of America

TIRES PLUS TOTAL CAR CARE TRIED TO WAY OVER CHARGE KENNESAW, Georgia

*Author of original report: Got my Diagnotic Fee back

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

Took my car here for an estimate on air conditioner repair and was given an estimate over $1000. Since I could not afford that, I took it to the dealership to see what they would charge. After reading previous reports on here for this company, I did not trust them at all. I wish I'd read them before I paid for them to diagnose the problem. The dealership charged me a little over $500 and said that the stuff Tires Plus was saying needed to be replaced, did not need to be done. Glad I read these warnings before I way over paid, and who knows if they'd have even replaced the parts they said they would. Don't go here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRES-PLUS-TOTAL-CAR-CARE/KENNESAW-Georgia-30144/TIRES-PLUS-TOTAL-CAR-CARE-TRIED-TO-WAY-OVER-CHARGE-KENNESAW-Georgia-853242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRES PLUS TOTAL CAR CARE

Got my Diagnotic Fee back

AUTHOR: mbe - (United States of America)

I am happy to report that I was contacted by the Manager at the Tires Plus. He asked what Honda recommended be done and then refunded my Diagnostic fee. I was very happy that they were concerned enough and refunded my money.

Company Response

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - (USA)

Thank you for your post.  I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Would you mind sending me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened?  Please also include the address of the store that you visited so that I can make sure it is a company-owned location and your contact information so we can reach you.

Many of the recommendations that we provide are those items or services that are recommended by the vehicle manufacturer based on the mileage or the age of the vehicle.  These recommendations are made to help keep the customer informed of things that they may want to consider.  Again, based on what the vehicle manufacturer recommends.  These recommendations are always optional.

I am not sure if these recommendations were part of your estimate.  I will be able to see that when you provide me with the store address and your contact information.

Thanks,