Complaint Review: TIRES PLUS Total Car Care

• Submitted: Sat, November 01, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 18, 2004

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
TIRES PLUS Total Car Care
1354 North Wickham Road Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

TIRES PLUS Total Car Care Believed to have sold me some bad tires. Did not want to verify what another company told me. Melbourne Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Customer Service is all

*Author of original report: They sold me FOUR bad tires and they want me to PAY MORE MONEY

I purchased (four) brand new tires from TIRE PLUS (1354 N. Wickham Rd.) 2/16/03. Then I ask them to align as well. They told me to come back later sometime to get an alingment. So they balanced tires and checked everything. They then sent me on my way.

I later took my vehicle to TIRE PLUS (1445 W. New Haven Ave.) 2/18/03. TWO DAYS LATER. I ask them to do an alingment. And told them the other location had an alignment machine that was down. Days later I noticed shimmering in the car that was not previosly there. I then contacted TIRES PLUS from my cell phone and let them know. They asked that I bring it back in. I said O.K. When I got back in town after the weekend.

I retuned to TIRE PLUS. The shimmering was not at the time easily noticeable. And they were not able to feel anything. I assumed it would ride itself out later. But it started to get worse weeks later after the enitial tire install. I then took it to another mechanic and ask them to check it. I first informed them I had NEW tires and an alignment. They did not SEE anything wrong. But now 11/1/03 another machanic says the tires are out of round. Tire Plus refuse to take blame. They had attitudes toward me and did not want to even check it out. Mananger: EDWARD SCHLEE was the rude one and refused to give me the 1-800 number.

Marcel
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2003 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIRES-PLUS-Total-Car-Care/Melbourne-Florida-32934/TIRES-PLUS-Total-Car-Care-Believed-to-have-sold-me-some-bad-tires-Did-not-want-to-verify-70734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIRES PLUS Total Car Care

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Customer Service is all

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

Most often when people as a whole get angry they begin to lay blame on more than just where it lies. Keep in mind -- if a product goes bad, it happens. Humans make these things and we all make mistakes. Branding a company or an industry in most instances is wrong. Customer service is key. If you are treated badly, that is one thing. But often times we as people in the industry are treated more rudely than you could ever imagine on a daily basis. I personally have been threatened bacuase I would not take care of a persons car before the other people that had arrived earlier. Find a place where you like the people and thay are willling to help you -- and keep in mind thay are human too.

They sold me FOUR bad tires and they want me to PAY MORE MONEY

AUTHOR: Marcel - (U.S.A.)

11/4/03 I went to the Palm Bay location. Tires Plus And guess what? They told me that the tires are out of round, and they are defecctive. Now they want to CHARGE me 3/4 the amount I paid for prorated charges. They sold me FOUR bad tires and they want me to PAY MORE MONEY.