Complaint Review: TITLE MAX,

2800 SKIDAWAY , SAVANNAH, GA 31403 SAVANNAH, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 912-224-3172
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

TITLE MAX, 2800 SKIDAWAY RD. I TOOK A LOAN LATE LAST YEAR. MY CAR SUBSEQUENTLY BROKE DOWN. I MADE SOME PAYMENTS BUT NOW DELAYED TWO PAYMENTS. SAVANNAH, Georgia

The company has harassed me beyond acceptable limits. They have called my job very many times,the have come to my house twice and have today come to my job. They have actually been twice to my job. Today, an employee called Sarah of Title max at the said office came to my work place. She demanded from my sub-ordinate staff to drag me from my office, an accounts office to talk to her. She called her office on her cellphone so that I talk to the office. I  talked to a lady called Lisa and told them i would go there. This was done in infringement of my employers rules. I cannot do personal business on company time. My job is now on the chopping board because i was warned before for doing the same thing when they first came. How I am going to pay if I lose my Job? STAND WARNED THAT IN THE EVENT I LOSE JOB, I AM FILING A SUIT AGAINST U SINGULARLY AND COLLECTIVELY. I HAVE BEEN HARASSED, I HAVE BEEN HUMILIATED BEFORE MY JUNIORS, NOT ONLY ONCE, BUT TWICE. THIS MUST STOP. YOU CAN PICK UP THE CAR FROM THE WORKSHOP AND GIVE ME PEACE.  I WILL BUY ANOTHER. STOP, COMING TO MY JOB. STOP COMING TO MY HOUSE. STOP CAUSING TROUBLE FOR ME.

I THANK YOU FOR THE LOAN. I WILL PAY WHEN I AM IN A BETTER POSITION NOT WHEN I HAVE NO JOB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TITLE-MAX/SAVANNAH-Georgia-31404/TITLE-MAX-2800-SKIDAWAY-RD-I-TOOK-A-LOAN-LATE-LAST-YEAR-MY-CAR-SUBSEQUENTLY-BROKE-DOW-899299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TITLE MAX,