Complaint Review: TIVO

• Updated: Wed, July 20, 2011

• Reported By: richarddinda — Middletown Connecticut United States of America
TIVO

TIVO Difficult to cancel service and stop billing Internet

*Consumer Comment: It's SOOO easy!

After calling to cancel my TIVO service and receiving a hard sell on why I should not cancel a TIVO charge showed up three months later on my bill.  After calling to question the charge I was told that my payments were only suspended for three months and I was told buy the rep on the initial call that I was to call back in three months to confirm the cancellation.   I spoke to a manager and told him that in the original call I was sure I canceled and told the rep I would call back if I decided to resume using my TIVO.  I had subscribed to At&t U-verse service.  The manager told me he would review the call to determine what was said in the call.  The call was never played back to me nor did I receive a call back to tell me the out come of the investigation.  Today, three weeks later I called TIVO to see if my account was credited for the charge and was told I was not going to get a credit.  When I asked this rep if my account had been canceled  it had not yet been canceled.  I again told the rep I had been riped off for one months charges and I do not expect to see another charge on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIVO/internet/TIVO-Difficult-to-cancel-service-and-stop-billing-Internet-755153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIVO

It's SOOO easy!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Just report the card lost...