• Report: #240694

Complaint Review: TIres Plus

  • Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2008

  • Reported By:Frederick Maryland
TIres Plus
Frederick, Maryland U.S.A.

Tires Plus Aweful customer Service Frederick Maryland

*Consumer Comment: You just get better and better

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: JOKES ON YOU

*Consumer Comment: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ROBERT

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ROBERT

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ROBERT

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ROBERT

*Consumer Comment: Amazing

*Consumer Suggestion: TIRESPLUS SUCKS

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

I went to this business 10 minutes before they closed to have a tire mounted. They refused and said they were too busy. When I complained that I had been told when I called that if I got there before 5 they would take care of me, the guy said well he didn't tell me that. So I asked to just purchase a tire so I could mount it myself in order to get to work the next day. The manager refused, said I had a poor attitude and told me to leave. This manager after 3 requests refused to sell me a tire. Needless to say with this customer service I will never be back!

Richard
Frederick, Maryland
U.S.A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIres-Plus/Frederick-Maryland-21073/Tires-Plus-Aweful-customer-Service-Frederick-Maryland-240694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIres Plus

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
REBUTTALS & REPLIES:
0Author 9Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Consumer Comment

You just get better and better

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I WROTE?"

Yes, I did.

"FIRST OF ALL THE MANAGER RARELY CLOSES A STORE,PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE TO DO THAT."

The Manager is the only person who closes the store. He/she is also the only person who opens the store. The janitor has no authority to do so, so that leaves you out.

"ONE OF MY PERSONAL RULES IS TO HELP PEOPLE EVEN IF ITS 10 MIN TO CLOSE OR CLOSED."

Nobody cares about your personal rules. The hours of operation are posted for a reason, and are set by the Corporate Ofiice.

"OUR GS WORKERS ARE RARELY LET GO BEFORE 1/2 HOUR AFTER CLOSE."

That's bull. They get paid an hourly rate for being at the shop from open to close. When closing time arrives, they go home.

"THEY KNOW THEY MAY HAVE TO STAY LATE.PEOPLE COUNT NOT STORE HOURS,"

People have lives outside of work, and man-hours count against the bottom line. The Manager is responsible for making sure his store's margins are within those set by Corporate. Labor is the largest single cost, so overtime is out of the question.

"WHATS WITH YOU AND RESTURANT
COMPARISONS ANYWAY?"

Because they work very easily, and a simpleton like you needs all the assistance he can get. Try getting served by any business when they are about to close.

"IVE SEEN YOUR NAME ON ALMOST EVERY STORY ABOUT TIRES PLUS SO YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM OR YOU WOULDNT STICK UP FOR THEM SO MUCH."

I post on lots of threads. So far I've been accused of working for just about every form of business out there, from Insurance to Food Service. I find nearly all complaints about a business to be fraudulant at worst, and plain ignorance on the part of the consumer at best. Most people went to Government Schools, and were never taught how business works.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT STAY AND HELP SOMEONE DOSENT MEAN I WONT."

The Janitor isn't there to help people. You are supposed to be sweeping the floors. I help people who know how to work their schedule to fit the posted hours of operation at my shop. I do very well too.

"YOU SEEM TO ENJOY CUTTING PEOPLE DOWN ON HERE SO HERES ONE FOR YOU.IF YOUR BRAINS WERE GAS YOU WOULDNT HAVE ENOUGH TO POWER A PISS ANTS MOTORCYCLE HALF WAY AROUND A BB."

That was pretty good. Mind if I use that one later on? I'll give you due credit of course.

"IF YOU ARE GOING TO TALK OUT OF YOUR a*s MAKE SURE IT IS BETTER EDUCATED ABOUT THE SUBJECT!!!"

I find it hard to talk out of my a*s while your tongue is there. I am educated on the subject of TP, and auto repair in general. My Manager has 20 years experience working for them, 17 as Manager. He finds you to be less than knowledgable on this subject.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

JOKES ON YOU

AUTHOR: Tj - (U.S.A.)

DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I WROTE?FIRST OF ALL THE MANAGER RARELY CLOSES A STORE,PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE TO DO THAT.ONE OF MY PERSONAL RULES IS TO HELP PEOPLE EVEN IF ITS 10 MIN TO CLOSE OR CLOSED.OUR GS WORKERS ARE RARELY LET GO BEFORE 1/2 HOUR AFTER CLOSE.THEY KNOW THEY MAY HAVE TO STAY LATE.PEOPLE COUNT NOT STORE HOURS,WHATS WITH YOU AND RESTURANT
COMPARISONS ANYWAY?IVE SEEN YOUR NAME ON ALMOST EVERY STORY ABOUT TIRES PLUS SO YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM OR YOU WOULDNT STICK UP FOR THEM SO MUCH.JUST BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT STAY AND HELP SOMEONE DOSENT MEAN I WONT.YOU SEEM TO ENJOY CUTTING PEOPLE DOWN ON HERE SO HERES ONE FOR YOU.IF YOUR BRAINS WERE GAS YOU WOULDNT HAVE ENOUGH TO POWER A PISS ANTS MOTORCYCLE HALF WAY AROUND A BB.IF YOU ARE GOING TO TALK OUT OF YOUR a*s MAKE SURE IT IS BETTER EDUCATED ABOUT THE SUBJECT!!!
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#3 Consumer Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You're a hoot Tj. I never have, and never will work for TP.

You miss the point. The OP doesn't know why he/she is refused service when the mechanics are all gone(or in the process of leaving), and the Manager is doing his/her paperwork.

Considering your attitude, I doubt you've ever ran a TP, nor any other business. Next time you're hungry, enter a restaurant that's ready to close. Next time you need car repairs, try getting it done 10 minutes before the manager locks the door.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ROBERT

AUTHOR: Tj - (U.S.A.)

ROBERT,

AS SOMEONE WHO USED TO CLOSE ONE OF THESE DUMPS EVERY NIGHT
I CAN TELL YOU MANY TIMES I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS
AFTER HOURS W/ PROBLEMS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN HELPING PEOPLE
OBVIOUSLY ASSHOLES LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THAT IS.
I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY BAD THING PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT
THIS COMPANY.T P S MARKUP IS HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSES IN TOWN.
80% TURNOVER RATE FOR EMPLOYEES TELLS YOU SOMETHING.THE HONEST ONES LEAVE AND THE OTHER 20% LIKE YOU STAY BECAUSE YOU ENJOY STEALING.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ROBERT

AUTHOR: Tj - (U.S.A.)

ROBERT,

AS SOMEONE WHO USED TO CLOSE ONE OF THESE DUMPS EVERY NIGHT
I CAN TELL YOU MANY TIMES I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS
AFTER HOURS W/ PROBLEMS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN HELPING PEOPLE
OBVIOUSLY ASSHOLES LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THAT IS.
I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY BAD THING PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT
THIS COMPANY.T P S MARKUP IS HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSES IN TOWN.
80% TURNOVER RATE FOR EMPLOYEES TELLS YOU SOMETHING.THE HONEST ONES LEAVE AND THE OTHER 20% LIKE YOU STAY BECAUSE YOU ENJOY STEALING.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ROBERT

AUTHOR: Tj - (U.S.A.)

ROBERT,

AS SOMEONE WHO USED TO CLOSE ONE OF THESE DUMPS EVERY NIGHT
I CAN TELL YOU MANY TIMES I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS
AFTER HOURS W/ PROBLEMS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN HELPING PEOPLE
OBVIOUSLY ASSHOLES LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THAT IS.
I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY BAD THING PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT
THIS COMPANY.T P S MARKUP IS HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSES IN TOWN.
80% TURNOVER RATE FOR EMPLOYEES TELLS YOU SOMETHING.THE HONEST ONES LEAVE AND THE OTHER 20% LIKE YOU STAY BECAUSE YOU ENJOY STEALING.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ROBERT

AUTHOR: Tj - (U.S.A.)

ROBERT,

AS SOMEONE WHO USED TO CLOSE ONE OF THESE DUMPS EVERY NIGHT
I CAN TELL YOU MANY TIMES I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS
AFTER HOURS W/ PROBLEMS BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN HELPING PEOPLE
OBVIOUSLY ASSHOLES LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THAT IS.
I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY BAD THING PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT
THIS COMPANY.T P S MARKUP IS HIGHER THAN ANYONE ELSES IN TOWN.
80% TURNOVER RATE FOR EMPLOYEES TELLS YOU SOMETHING.THE HONEST ONES LEAVE AND THE OTHER 20% LIKE YOU STAY BECAUSE YOU ENJOY STEALING.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#8 Consumer Comment

Amazing

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I have a buddy who doesn't understand why I won't enter a restaurant 10 minutes before they close. He uses the same illogic you do..."they're open".

Yes, they are, but COMMON SENSE dictates if the establishment will not be open in 10 minutes, the chances of being helped are slim.

You discovered this. Most of us learned it as children.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#9 Consumer Suggestion

TIRESPLUS SUCKS

AUTHOR: Glenn - (U.S.A.)

yES the are jerks,they could not get all your money so they had no use for you.they will send in the clowns if you anwser them they will personaly attack you .they are a big company that could not give a crap about customers.they nearly ran my wife over.robert and mike wont even read the story just call you a lier.
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
X