Complaint Review: T.J Lending

• Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By: Carol Smith — union Missouri USA
T.J Lending
1378 Fifth St St Charles, Missouri United States of America

T.J Lending Have never been late on a payment as of Sept 12 I had mailed the payment due to the fact they were colsed on Sunday and charge a $10.00 fee for over the phone payment. The payment is due on the 13th. St Charles, Missouri

I purchased a car from a Auto dealer with this company financing , from the begging  they have been doing wrong like adding "points" to our loan, that is what we were told. We have made all payments on time and have not been late. I injured myself, slipped disk in my back, and i forgot to mail the payment on Thursday September 10th and immediatly mailed it on Saturday the 12th, the payment is not actually due till the 13th of every month, they called me on Tuesday the 15th leaving 5 messages , including threating remarks and that its a URGENT call, telling me they are going to disable my car through my GPS , which they did. They refused to take my Hospital records showing i was not lying , refused to give me the managers phone number and hung up on me repeatdly. Wwhen i asked the man"ED" to not leave messages, including threatning ones on my voice mail he stated " Oh its not threats its a promise". This man hed me in tears telling me my payment in the mail was no good and Until I pay them Im not driving their car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJ-Lending/St-Charles-Missouri-63301/TJ-Lending-Have-never-been-late-on-a-payment-as-of-Sept-12-I-had-mailed-the-payment-due-495300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.J Lending