- Report: #674139
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: T.J. Rohleder / M.O.R.E. Inc.
T.J. Rohleder / M.O.R.E. Inc.305 E Main St Goessel, Kansas United States of America
T.J. Rohleder / M.O.R.E. Inc. Ripped Off By T.J. Rohleder of M.O.R.E. Inc.? Goessel, Kansas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have tried several programs with M.O.R.E. Inc., with the same result each time: I SPENT money, I never made any money.
Send for free information on one of their offers, and you'll be bombarded with offers every couple of weeks. Most of these offers require you to send them several thousand dollars up front.
As a general rule, don't send money for any program from anyone if,
1) They don't specify EXACTLY what it is, and how the program works.
2) It isn't clear EXACTLY how you'll be earning the money.
3) They CLAIM you do nothing--they will do all the work for you.
4) The sales letter says, "This is not like anything else you've ever seen before...blah blah."
5) They tell you what it is NOT: ("This is not chain letters, not mlm, not assembling products at home, not envelope stuffing...or any of that NONSENSE!") But they never tell you WHAT IT IS!
If you've been ripped off by this company, you need to complain to the Kansas State Attorney General here: http://www.ksag.org/page/file-a-complaint
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJ-Rohleder-MORE-Inc/Goessel-Kansas-77546/TJ-Rohleder-MORE-Inc-Ripped-Off-By-TJ-Rohleder-of-MORE-Inc-Goessel-Kans-674139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.