Complaint Review: T.J. Rohleder Of M.O.R.E. Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Bridgewater New Jersey
T.J. Rohleder Of M.O.R.E. Inc.
305 East Main Street Goessel, Kansas U.S.A.

T.J. Rohleder Of M.O.R.E. Inc. T.J. Rohleder is a Scammer Goessel Kansas

I am a victim of a scam perpetrated by T.J. Rohleder of M.O.R.E. Inc.

On March 27, 2008, I sent to T.J. Rohleder a check in the amount of $676.00 to become a member of his program "We Do It for You Advertising and Management Service". I also authorized him to charge my bank account $27.00 a month for marketing promotion of the program.

After five (5) months of no gain, I sent a letter to T.J. Rohleder to cancel my participation in the program and requested for the refund of $676.00, but he did not answer.

Thereafter, I wrote five (5) more letters to him reiterating my request for refund and to cease and desist further charging my bank account for promotions.

All my letters were ignored by T.J. Rohleder and he went on charging my account for nine (9) months.

Othelio
Bridgewater, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJ-Rohleder-Of-MORE-Inc/Goessel-Kansas/TJ-Rohleder-Of-MORE-Inc-TJ-Rohleder-is-a-Scammer-Goessel-Kansas-432929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.J. Rohleder Of M.O.R.E. Inc.