Complaint Review: TJ Telemarketing

• Reported By: Joe Bartleson — Denver Colorado
TJ Telemarketing
547 W. Centennial Blvd. Springfield , Oregon USA

TJ Telemarketing Paul Shiedler Health Insurance Leads Springfield Oregon

I have been in the health industry for 7 years and own a Health insurance Agency in Colorado. I spoke to a representative named Paul, who informed me about their marketing program and more or less what to expect. I strongly urge anyone looking to buy leads from TJ Telemarketing to reconsider. They generated around 1 lead per hour, which cost me around $60 per lead. Anyone in the health business knows, that a lead at that price should be extremely high quality. This was not the case. The interest of each lead was around a 2 out of 10, and when you can actually talk to a decision maker (very rare), they treat you like you are cold calling them and do not want to set an appointment. I listened to my first round of calls and neither myself or Paul were impressed, however he offered nothing to help me make my money back except for me to tell him how to "yell" at his team to increase quality, even though I asked to stop the program and cut my losses. You can get better services by hiring your own telemarketer at an hourly rate, and using simple dialing services. If you do a little research online, you will find many companies who have had the same problem. Find another company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJ-Telemarketing/Springfield-Oregon-97477/TJ-Telemarketing-Paul-Shiedler-Health-Insurance-Leads-Springfield-Oregon-1165741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TJ Telemarketing