Complaint Review: TJF TJF Corp, DMS Marketing, Westbury Ventures, LTS Management

• Submitted: Fri, March 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 11, 2011

• Reported By: David — Ponca City Oklahoma United States of America
TJF TJF Corp, DMS Marketing, Westbury Ventures, LTS Management

TJF TJF Corp, DMS Marketing, Westbury Ventures, LTS Management Daniel White one and only officer of the law. Internet

Today I received a call from Daniel White threating me with jail if I did not pay a loan he claimed I had made. I have not made any loans with any company so at least I was suprised. I listened to talk in the back ground and heard a lady giving a web address which was www.123expresscash.com after I told him to buzz off. I went to the web site and it was easy to tell it was a ripp off site. It had no security as any real loan company would have and just a plain jane.

They are located in India and using computors to gain different phone exchanges. It seems to me the best thing would be to talk to him like he talks to you, I told him to set on his thumb an spin and he would get more out of that than he would me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2011 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJF-TJF-Corp-DMS-Marketing-Westbury-Ventures-LTS-Management/internet/TJF-TJF-Corp-DMS-Marketing-Westbury-Ventures-LTS-Management-Daniel-White-one-and-only-o-705268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TJF TJF Corp, DMS Marketing, Westbury Ventures, LTS Management