Complaint Review: T.J.Rohleder

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: sandra — biloxi Mississippi United States of America
305 east main Goessel, Kansas United States of America

T.J.Rohleder m.o.r.e. Inc. T.J. Rohleder still at it, trying to rip-off seniors Goessel, Kansas

T.j. Rohleder [M.O.R.E. Inc.] has been sending me letters for his NEW company for some months now. I decided to responed by having a report sent to me. I was amazed at the gaul of these people.  They assume that I will shell out $749 +$2or one position or $1,947 +$89 a month for three positions orfor five positions at $2,996 +$135 a month.They give you a HOTLINE to call your order in 1-800-247-MORE[6673].Now I can't get them to stop sending me their junl mail. I consider this a form of harrassment. I have kept the entire package they sent me. It is amazing what these people claim to be able to do if you send them your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TJRohleder/Goessel-Kansas-67053/TJRohleder-more-Inc-TJ-Rohleder-still-at-it-trying-to-rip-off-seniors-Goessel-945219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.J.Rohleder