Complaint Review: TLC Great Fun

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Wickliffe Ohio
TLC Great Fun
PO Box 41248 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

TLC Great Fun Fraudulent charge on my Visa card Nashville Tennessee

I noticed a pending charge of $38.99 on my NFCU Visa the other day and immediately went to my credit union representative who cancelled the credit card without batting an eye. For the next 24 hours or so, I had no online statement (the account was in limbo) but today, a new account was there online reflecting all the normal charges...AND the Great Fun fradulent charge! I guess even the most vigilant card owner can get tripped up, but at least Great Fun doesn't have my new account number. I downloaded an "affidavit of fraud and forgery" from from my credit union's web site and will submit it tomorrow. All this because I ordered concert tickets via Live Nation. I'll think again before I use that ticketing web site.

Ann
Wickliffe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-Great-Fun/Nashville-Tennessee/TLC-Great-Fun-Fraudulent-charge-on-my-Visa-card-Nashville-Tennessee-467238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC Great Fun