Complaint Review: TLC K9 Academy

• Submitted: Sun, September 25, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 25, 2011

• Reported By: Cindy — Glendale Arizona United States of America
TLC K9 Academy

TLC K9 Academy Bill Glatzel K9 Pet Professional Insisted I prepay $45 for my initial in-home consultation appointment, and never showed up for the appointment Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Called TLC K9 Academy seeking in-home training for my dog. I was told that the trainer performs an initial in-home consultation to assess the dog, and that the fee is $45, and it must be prepaid over the phone. After giving them my debit card number, I was told that the only time available was Sunday at 9am. That time is not convenient for me, but I was anxious to get started and accepted the appointment time.

On Sunday at 9:15 I called the phone number I had, to ask where he was and was told I was calling an after-hours answering service and they would page him and call me back.

At 9:30 I called again and indicated my dissatisfaction with being kept waiting with no callback, email, or any indication of why he was late. After-hours operator  hung up on me.

At 10:10 I called again, and the after-hours operator kept interrupting me so I couldn't get a word in.

I am calling my bank to dispute the $45 I prepaid and I will never, ever use this service, or tell anyone else to use it. In fact, I will do my best to make sure that they never receive another call for a consultation again.

I find it interesting that all of their rebuttals to the many, many complaints about their service say that the complainants are lying. I guess that's easier for them than actually trying to make good on their business promises and guarantees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2011 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-K9-Academy/internet/TLC-K9-Academy-Bill-Glatzel-K9-Pet-Professional-Insisted-I-prepay-45-for-my-initial-in-ho-781065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC K9 Academy