Complaint Review: TLC LIVE WELL

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: concerned AZ — Mesa Arizona United States of America
TLC LIVE WELL

TLC LIVE WELL from 1800flowers They are charging me money that is causing me to overdraft for a membership that I never signed up for Internet

I had used 1800flowers to deliver flowers to a co-worker because her sister had passed away. Not only did they not deliver the flowers so finally got a refund no this so called company Live Well is charging me this membership that I supposedly signed up for which I do not recall because I had such bad service with 1800flowers that I sure would not waste my money for any stupid discount that is going to charge me 38.99 a month. Serious who in there right mind would do that surely not me. Talked to Ashley from the company told her I never signed up for this not only did I want my full refund but they needed to pay for the overdraft which she denied that they would do. I would only get 34.00 back which I believe to be wrong. And she was trying to keep me from cancelling. It's pretty said that I had to cancel something I never Signed up for. I want them to pay me back for every dime they took from me because I nerver gave them my card info or authorized it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-LIVE-WELL/internet/TLC-LIVE-WELL-from-1800flowers-They-are-charging-me-money-that-is-causing-me-to-overdraft-555117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC LIVE WELL