Complaint Review: TLC Marketing, Dockers, And JC Penny

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
TLC Marketing, Dockers, And JC Penny
4 Fanueil Hall, 3rd Floor Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

TLC Marketing, Dockers, And JC Penny Free Airline Ticket Scam Boston Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Lawsuit Filed

Hi my name is Ray and I like many people fell victim to the TLC, Dockers, J C Penny free airline ticket scam of 2007. Currently I'm talking to an attorney about filing a class action lawsuit on behalf of those of us who were taken in by this scam. What I need to know is how many of us are out there who were victimized by this promotional scam?

From what I've read on this site and others, those of us who were victimized fall into two different catagories, those of us who have never heard from TLC Marketing, Dockers, and J C Penny after sending in our completed vouchers and those who did receive their ticket only to have paid an exorbitant $90.00 fee. Can anyone shed some light about this fee and what goes into it?

Also it seems there maybe a second scam promotion run by TLC Marketing and T-Mobile. I would love to hear from anyone who felt they were scammed by TLC Marketing and T-Mobile. If you would like to share experience with me I would be very grateful.

My email is (((redacted)))

Ray
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-Marketing-Dockers-And-JC-Penny/Boston-Massachusetts-02109/TLC-Marketing-Dockers-And-JC-Penny-Free-Airline-Ticket-Scam-Boston-Massachusetts-425432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC Marketing, Dockers, And JC Penny

Lawsuit Filed

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

For those of us who participated in the Dockers, JC Penney free flight fiasco and did not receive their ticket(s) a class action lawsuit has been filed in Los Angeles this past July 13, 2009