Complaint Review: TLC Marketing Dockers

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Munich Other
TLC Marketing Dockers
http://www.tlcmarketing.com Frankfurt, Germany U.S.A.

TLC Marketing Dockers No Tickets from TLC - damage at least 1170 Frankfurt Germany

I just bought tickets for the three of us for 3600 Euros for our vacations from Germany in San Francisco next week. Back in may I would have had to pay 2770 Eur.

Thats 837 Eur or $1170 more than in may. This is the damage I have due to this TLC promotion from Dockers started may 7th 2009 in Germany. In addition I paid 475 for 6 Dockers pants.

I remember they said to have 5500 free flight tickets +700 more a few weeks later for Germany, Austria and Suitzerland. Still after 3 months I dont have free flight tickets from TLC but only a lot of emails.

I know there are a lot more Germans also riped off as the head of sales of the shop which sold the dockers pants told me. It helped to read there are a lot more like me from earlier promotions from Dockers and JCPenny with TLC. Im waiting for a Class Action Law Suit to join...

Christoph
Munich
Germany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-Marketing-Dockers/Frankfurt-Germany/TLC-Marketing-Dockers-No-Tickets-from-TLC-damage-at-least-1170-Frankfurt-Germany-476564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC Marketing Dockers