Complaint Review: TLC WHOLE LIFE NATURAL PET FOODS

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Nicole — AKRON New York
TLC WHOLE LIFE NATURAL PET FOODS
171 Cooper Ave #100 Tonawanda, New York USA

TLC WHOLE LIFE NATURAL PET FOODS Brian Bogart (representative) TLC RIPPED ME OFF THEY OWE ME $460.00 Tonawanda New York

*Author of original report: Tlc pet foods

*Author of original report: Tlc Pet Food

TLC Pet foods owes me $460.00. There dog food did not work for me. It made my puppies sick. Before I figured out that it was the dog food me being a breeder ordered alot of dog food. After I bought dog food I found out that's what it was. I called my local representative Brian Bogart and he said he talked to company and would refund money. I have not received refund and dont have the dog food from that last order either. They keep deleting my posts on Facebook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-WHOLE-LIFE-NATURAL-PET-FOODS/Tonawanda-New-York/TLC-WHOLE-LIFE-NATURAL-PET-FOODS-Brian-Bogart-representative-TLC-RIPPED-ME-OFF-THEY-OWE-1134816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC WHOLE LIFE NATURAL PET FOODS

Tlc pet foods

AUTHOR: Nicole - ()

TLC pet foods has sent me my money and everything has been taken care of. Thank You

Tlc Pet Food

AUTHOR: Nicole - ()

The company has contacted me.