Complaint Review: TLC Wholesale, The Market Direct, IDropshipper

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
TLC Wholesale, The Market Direct, IDropshipper
2150 North Josey Ln, Suite 308 Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.

TLC Wholesale, The Market Direct, IDropshipper Ripoff, Took Money, No Merchandise Received, No Response to My Phone Calls or Emails Carrollton Texas

*Consumer Comment: The Maket Direct Dropshipping and Wholesale Center

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tlcwholesaleounder new ownership

*Author of original report: finally got a human response Host Media aka TLC Wholesale aka iDropshipper

I placed an online order through their website, tlcwholesale.com, for 8 Flag Purses [$69.77], on 1/28/05, and paid IMMEDIATELY with my PayPal cash account. Their online ordering system has a cart and payment options that take your "money" immediately and send you an online confirmation email with order number. That is ALL YOU GET from these people.

Today, 3/1/05, I've returned to their website and find that the VERY PRODUCT I ordered, although I didn't receive it, is NOW the FEATURED product for the month of March 2005. Obviously someone is THERE working on the website, but they just won't send me my paid for goods or answer the phone or answer all the emails and contact forms that I've sent.

You call call the 888-315-5099 and 972-242-1246 phone numbers, but you'll get a recording that tells you no one is available and you should call back later.

I've filled out their online contact form three times; called the phone numbers [with no answer] several times; and emailed the company at several email addresses, SEVERAL times. YET, NO ONE replies. I filed a PayPal complaint and have heard back from them today that they determined TLC Wholesale aka The Market Direct, seller Steve Nezianya was AT FAULT.

BUT PayPal cannot get my money back from Steve Nezianya even though he has been found to be AT FAULT for non-delivery of goods that I paid for.

I've just filed a Internet Fraud Complaint online with IFCC at https://www.ifccfbi.gov.

###
From: service@paypal.com
Subject: Resolution of Buyer Complaint Case
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 05:55:33

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation into the Buyer Complaint described below.
------------------------------
Complaint Details
------------------------------
Transaction Date: Jan 28, 2005
Transaction Amount: -$69.77 USD
Case Number: #######
Seller's Name: Steve Nezianya
Seller's Email: sales@themarketdirect.com

We have determined that the seller is at fault in this matter but regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

###
To: admin@themarketdirect.com
Cc: sales@tlcwholesale.com
Subject: FW: Re: ORDER ### - TLCWholesale.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:45:39

Good Day!

I have filed a PayPal dispute through their Resolution Center as you have NOT sent me my goods and have NOT answered my emails.

I have called your two phone numbers several times and previously got a recording, "Hello, no one is available to take your call. Please call again later. Good bye." Today, I got NO such recording, just a disconnection.

Please refund my money if their are no goods to send me.

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
To: sales@tlcwholesale.com
Cc: service@tlcwholesale.com, webmaster@tlcwholesale.com
Subject: Re: ORDER ### - TLCWholesale.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:21:56

Good Day!

I am a little concerned that I have tried to reach someone from your "company" today ... I've called two different times today and called both the phone numbers provided on your website. Yet, the phone rings and rings and I finally get a message, "No one is available to take your call. Please call again later."
So, I'm not too sure I will be receiving the order I placed on 1/28/05. I've emailed and asked for information or tracking numbers, but no one returns my email!

What this experience has taught me is that if I do receive this order, I probably will never order from you again. If I don't receive this order, I may be filing with the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you!

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------

To: "The Internet Market Direct"
Subject: Re: ORDER ### - TLCWholesale.com
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:37:49

Hi,

Can you please advise when/if this has shipped and provide a tracking number?

Regards,

-------------- Original message from "The Internet Market Direct" : --------------
> TLCWHOLESALE.COM
> Order Number: ###
> Detailed Invoice: http://tlcwholesale.com/account_history_info.php/order_id/###
> Date Ordered: Friday 28 January, 2005
> Total: $69.77
> Delivery Address

Julie
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2005 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLC-Wholesale-The-Market-Direct-IDropshipper/Carrollton-Texas-75006/TLC-Wholesale-The-Market-Direct-IDropshipper-Ripoff-Took-Money-No-Merchandise-Received-133261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLC Wholesale, The Market Direct, IDropshipper

The Maket Direct Dropshipping and Wholesale Center

AUTHOR: Annoyed - (United States of America)

I also placed an order a few days ago.  It wasn't through tlcwholesale.com but through themarketdirect.com. I purchased a Diamond Plate 6pc motorcycle bag set for $125.20.  Immediately after placing my order i received an email from Steven Jones telling me to confirm my order so that it can be shipped to me.

However the email didn't come with instructions on how to confirm it.This is very dodgy, i already paid with credit card and have my receipt number to prove it. I've twice tried contacting the owner by filling out their online contact form and have gotten no reply..

Also sent a message to the email address: admin@themarketdirect.com and so far no reply. And i've checked the site several times and there's no phone number in which to call so the only thing i can do is send emails.

I think the owner and the site is a fraud and would advise not to order from that site. You will be ripped off.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tlcwholesaleounder new ownership

AUTHOR: Eddieto - (Puerto Rico)

When this complaint was reported back in 2005 Tlcwholesale.com was being sold ,this could be the reason for the poor customer service that was provided during that time period by the last owner .Since then the new owner (myself) have given each customer the best service possible,I answer every email I receive and process each order A.S.A.P. If I am not able to fulfill an order than I give a full refund with a full explanation.I pride myself on good customer service. Anybody that shops at Tlcwholesale.com can be assured they will be taken care of in a professional manner and in no way will they be ripped off ! Best regards to all !!

finally got a human response Host Media aka TLC Wholesale aka iDropshipper

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

After MANY many emails, I finally got a human response; i.e., an email on March 4, 2005 from Steve Nezianya [email: admin@hostmedia.com]. He offered an apology for the pitifully bad business experience. Again, after additional numerous emails back and forth between us, he did send me a PayPal payment, through his Host Media account, to 100% REFUND my previous payment. Case closed! But, I won't buy from them again. And, I seriously CANNOT RECOMMEND that anyone else do. Lost faith that cannot be restored. --