Complaint Review: TLF Florist

• Reported By: JoanD — Cheshire Connecticut
TLF Florist
Internet USA

TLF Florist No customer service here! Internet

On Friday, May 10th, I called to order flowers to be delivered on Saturday for my mother-in-law in Alabama.  I was assured that they could do this.  The Customer Service Rep was difficult to deal with.  I had to repeat everythig three times until he got it right  He couldn't spell anything, left digits out of  phone numbers and and never heard of Huntsville Alabama. He had it as Hunterville.    I ordered a $50.00 arrangement to be delivered on Saturday.

I gave him my phone number and my mother-in-law's number in case anything went wrong. On Mother's Day I called and no flowers had been delivered.  I immediately called TLF and got an anwsering service that took my message --- again I had to repeat everything three times -- and was told a manager would get back to me asap.  No one called.  It's now Monday afternoon -- still no call from them.  I called again and asked to speak to a manager.  I was told that all managers were out and had their phones rolled to the service center.

I went through my story again... and after being called "sweetheart" at least five times, was told that someone would get back to me soon. I then called my credit card company to dispute the charges.  I found out that they had charged me $84.22 for a $50.00 arrangement!!   Thankfully, they won't pay them, or charge me. Do not place an order with this company!!! I have been ordering things on line for years and this is the first time that I've encountered a company as lame as this one.  What surprised me is that they had a Better Business Bureau rating on their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLF-Florist/internet/TLF-Florist-No-customer-service-here-Internet-1050618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLF Florist