Complaint Review: TLF Main Street Florist

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Cdollie — Boise Idaho
TLF Main Street Florist
Internet USA

TLF Main Street Florist Flower Delivery Express.con They gave me a price then refused to deliver the flowers unless I paid an extra $10.00 internet

On September 20, 2013 I ordered flowers to be sent to my daughter after surgery.  I talked with the sales representat,ive, gave her my credit card and delivery information and was assurred that the flowers would be delivered on the same day.  The price was $58.25 which included delivery and tax.

Several hours later I received telephone calls and emails saying that my flowers would not be delivered if I did not authorize another $10.00.  By that time it was too late to have flowers delivered on the same day from another florist, so I felt I did not have any choice but to pay it.  When I looked at my credit card online they have charged me $73.25, which is $15.00 more than what I originally agreed to.  I subsequently found that this company has several complaints against it.

Carolyn H

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLF-Main-Street-Florist/internet/TLF-Main-Street-Florist-Flower-Delivery-Expresscon-They-gave-me-a-price-then-refused-to-1086106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLF Main Street Florist