Complaint Review: TLG* Auto Advantage And Buyers Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2008

• Reported By:Burbank Illinois
TLG* Auto Advantage And Buyers Advantage
P.O. Box 6175 Westerville, Ohio U.S.A.

TLG* Buyers Advantage And Auto Advantage Unknown Credit Card Charges Westerville, Ohio

I just received my credit card bill. I found two transactions and merchant purchases that I did not make.

The two unknown purchases were Buyers Advantages for $69.99 and Auto Advantage for $89.99. I called Auto Advantage to complain and they cancelled the the "purchase." I called Buyers Advantage and the voice machine said that their offices were closed their office hours were from 10- 8pm. I called at 7:30pm.

Tomorrow I will try to contact them. I also called my credit card company and they said to monitor my account and to called them back to fix this if they insist of adding unknown charges. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Lorraine
Burbank, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Auto-Advantage-And-Buyers-Advantage/Westerville-Ohio-43086-6175/TLG-Buyers-Advantage-And-Auto-Advantage-Unknown-Credit-Card-Charges-Westerville-Ohio-335610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG* Auto Advantage And Buyers Advantage

drugs