Complaint Review: TLG Auto Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, February 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By:Chowchilla California
TLG Auto Advantage
P. O Box 1042 Trumbell, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG Auto Advantage Unauthorized Charges to Account Ripoff Trumbell Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Unauthorised charges to my credit card

TLG Auto Advantage decided to charge my husbands Credit card for serivces two times in one month. This service hasn't been charged to my account over at least the last year (when it was canceled). Out of the blue, they charged 9.99 twice in one month. Called once again and canceled the Auto Advantage was advised by Supervisor Melanie ID # 30315 that I would receive a credit of 19.98 within 15 days. I did receive one credit of 9.99.

When calling to ask questions regarding my second 9.99 credit I was first told I couldn't talk to a supervisor by Henry and then told that I would be required to call back in 30 minutes to an hour to speak with someone regardig my additional credit promised by a Supervisor with their company.

This has been a hassle and I plan on speaking with my Husbands Credit card company to see if I can get anything done by them or promises that no fees are being charged to my account.

This was done without authorization, therefore, the credit card should be creding my card also.

This has been a nightmare and I've been waiting well over the hour to speak with someone!

Poor customer service, illegally charging customer credit cards without authorization, someone should be investigating or doing something to insure this doesn't continue.

Tammy
Chowchilla, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2007 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Auto-Advantage/Trumbell-Connecticut-06111/TLG-Auto-Advantage-Unauthorized-Charges-to-Account-Ripoff-Trumbell-Connecticut-235141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Auto Advantage

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Unauthorised charges to my credit card

AUTHOR: Peggy Trawick - (United States of America)

a charge of $15.99 was charged to my credit card that I did not commit to. Please remove these charges.