• Report: #192718

• Submitted: Mon, May 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 22, 2006

• Reported By:Torrance California
TLG Auto
P.O. Box 1042 Trumbell, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG Auto, Traveler Advantage ripoff Trumbell Connecticut

I got rip off by TLG Auto aka Traveler Advantage. Few days ago I called my Direct Merchant Visa Card company & find out that I had a charge from TLG Auto company to my visa card amount of $119.99. I know I never sign anything with this company and I have no idea what this company does.

When I called the TLG Auto to verify what is going on, they said that I cashed $10.00 check that sent by this company. When they told me about such event I remembered cashing a check thinking it came from my Target Visa Card giving me back the cash due to using their card.

If I only knew this company would identify themselves as a Road Side Service company I would never cash that check. Basically they disguise their identity & try to scam consumer like me even though I am very careful with any types of freebees. I thought scams like this only happens to elderly people.

Myung
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Auto/Trumbell-Connecticut-06611/TLG-Auto-Traveler-Advantage-ripoff-Trumbell-Connecticut-192718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Auto