Complaint Review: TLG Buyers

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Denver Colorado
TLG Buyers
Denver, Colorado USA

TLG Buyers Great FunTLG Buyers Advantage Scam Artists - DO NOT SIGN UP! Denver Colorado

Similar story as everyone else.  They said I could cancel in 30 days and only be charged $1.   Except they charged me $1 twice.... then when I called to cancel, they said they'd extend the trial period for free while I wait for my rebate coupons to arrive.  Then they still charged me $16.99 (unknowningly), then I called to cancel and followed through after a similar offer to extend the trial period...while I wait for my rebate coupons to arrive.  This story pretty much has it down:

Thanks TicketMaster!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Buyers/Denver-Colorado/TLG-Buyers-Great-FunTLG-Buyers-Advantage-Scam-Artists-DO-NOT-SIGN-UP-Denver-Colorado-1080591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Buyers