Complaint Review: TLG* GREAT FUN, TLG*EVERYDAYVAL, WLI*RESERVATIONREWARD, TWX*Magazine

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:West Jordan Utah
TLG* GREAT FUN, TLG*EVERYDAYVAL, WLI*RESERVATIONREWARD, TWX*Magazine
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG* GREAT FUN, TLG*EVERYDAYVAL, WLI*RESERVATIONREWARD, TWX*Magazine I've noticed just recently monthly charges of $10.99 to TLG*Greatfn. I thought it was just a late fee for my Great Fitness bill so it was easy to miss. Shelton Connecticut

I've found it odd to think that i was being charged late fees for my Great Fittness when they automatically take it out. Once i called the number and discovered it wasnt for my Great Fitness bill a dozen things ran through my head. I googled "TLG*GREATFUN" and found the ripoff report site. As i read through the reports ive realized how i got myself into this with out even knowing. Just like some of the other victims i had purchased a hotel through a discounted website, not knowing what boxes i checked. I hurried and submitted it.

Rose
West Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GREAT-FUN-TLGEVERYDAYVAL-WLIRESERVATIONREWARD-TWXMagazine/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/TLG-GREAT-FUN-TLGEVERYDAYVAL-WLIRESERVATIONREWARD-TWXMagazine-Ive-noticed-just-rec-322231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG* GREAT FUN, TLG*EVERYDAYVAL, WLI*RESERVATIONREWARD, TWX*Magazine