Complaint Review: TLG GREAT FUN

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:Wildwood Florida
PO BOX 41248 NASHVILLE, Tennessee U.S.A.

I found 12.99 charged to my debit card, I called the company and they said they were affiliated with True Credit. I had recently signed up with True Credit. I did not authorize any one else to deduct money from my account.

I spoke with a rep. on Friday 10/3/08 and demanded a refund of the money they took out and cancelled what ever memebership they enrolled me in. On Tuesday I again checked my checking account and instead of a refund, this company deducted another 12.99. I again called and spoke with a Nicole. She assured me that my membership was cancelled per my conversation Friday. She also explained it was a membership started in July 08, with 3 free months (trial). I never received any information in the 4 months about this membership or its benefits.

I hope someone is able to stop comanies like this. I feel sorry for the older people who don't keep a close watch on there bank accounts. This company is robbing people blind!

M. l
Wildwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GREAT-FUN/NASHVILLE-Tennessee-37204-1248/TLG-GREAT-FUN-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGE-TO-MY-VISA-DEBIT-CARD-NASHVILLE-Tennessee-379018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG GREAT FUN