conspiracy

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:North Tonawanda New York
TLG GREAT FUN
Trumbull,Connecticut,06611 Trumbull, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG GREAT FUN I was alsoo ripped off by Great Fun Ripoff Trumbull Connecticut

I just found out I have been getting ripped off by Great Fun for at least 12 month(at $9.99 amonth). My Discover statements only go back 12 months and the $9.99 have been comming out since last year.Who knows this could have been going on for years! I contacted Great Fun and "Naville" say He could only refund me one month at $9.99. After a lenghtly arguement with him he hung up on me.He did give me a cancellation number and said the withdrawal would stopThis company is a super rip off, I never signed up for anything.I have purchased tickets on the internet before,that must be how they got my credit card number. This company needs to be stopped!!

Jerry
North Tonawanda, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GREAT-FUN/Trumbull-Connecticut-06611/TLG-GREAT-FUN-I-was-alsoo-ripped-off-by-Great-Fun-Ripoff-Trumbull-Connecticut-270598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG GREAT FUN