Complaint Review: TLG - GREAT FUN

• Updated: Fri, August 28, 2009

• Reported By: Thanya — Athens Georgia USA
TLG - GREAT FUN
www.greatfunonline.com Internet United States of America

TLG - GREAT FUN TLG*GREATFN 866-630-1504 CT, charged me $11.99 on my credit card account. I called my cedit card company to dispute the charge right away. I was charged $11.99 with out consent. INTERNET

The scum charged my credit card $11.99, too. It happened in Aug 25, 2009. I called Capital One to dispute the charge yesterday. I found hundreds of people complains about the company when I googled but could not find any good service the company did. The complaints went back as far as 2006. Couldnt any one do something with this debase leech?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GREAT-FUN/internet/TLG-GREAT-FUN-TLGGREATFN-866-630-1504-CT-charged-me-1199-on-my-credit-card-account-486590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG - GREAT FUN