scared

• Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: Penni — Columbus Georgia United States of America
TLG GREATFN

TLG GREATFN TLG SHOPPER Connected Rip-offs Atlanta, Georgia Internet

Yesterday I found a $16.99 charge on my banking account from TLG GreatFun; I called 800-526-4848 and was assured a refund in 48 hours; today I found a charge for $16.99 FROM TLG Shopper and called 800-526-4848 and was again assured, etc.;  therefore i deduced that these charges were from the same source using different names.  When I went on-line I found that I was not alone in this nightmare; I do hope that a class-act siut will happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GREATFN/internet/TLG-GREATFN-TLG-SHOPPER-Connected-Rip-offs-Atlanta-Georgia-Internet-747397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG GREATFN