Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun -; TLG*Comphme - TLG Complete Homeowner

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2008

• Reported By:new paltz New York
TLG Great Fun -; TLG*Comphme - TLG Complete Homeowner
Nationwide U.S.A.

TLG Great Fun - TLG*Comphme - TLG Complete Homeowner False charges are being made to my account Nationwide

My account has been falsely charge for whatever I have no knowledge of. So far I have been charged four (4) separate times in the amounts of $11.99 each. I refuse to pay these charges and if they cause me more heartache, I will carry my complaint to a legal agency. I demand restitution ASAP.

new paltz, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2008 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun-TLGComphme-TLG-Complete-Homeowner/nationwide/TLG-Great-Fun-TLGComphme-TLG-Complete-Homeowner-False-charges-are-being-made-to-my-ac-353092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun -; TLG*Comphme - TLG Complete Homeowner