Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 24, 2011

• Reported By: Pepper Anne — Southfield Michigan United States of America
TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage
6 High Ridge Park Stamford, CT 06905 Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage scam! took my money! pretends to be something that they are not! gives you money and then takes it back! Stamford, Connecticut

I was contacted by Shoppers Advantage to sign up for a "free" trial membership. Little did I know that nothing in life is free. Just this past week, I received a charge on my account for $19.99. I called them. The first guy that I talked to, David, was not very helpful. So, I thought that I would give them a call again to see if anything could be done. Well, I called a second time, and was told that the charges would be taken off. But when I checked my account today, I see that my account went in the whole because I didn't have enough money to pay for the charge. And I was assessed a $31.00 charge. I was shocked because normally, I do so much to keep my account out of the hole, but I see now what TLG Great Fun (or Shoppers Advantage) does. Great Fun is owned by the same company. They sent me a $40 credit card, but they were playing games. So, now I paid for my own credit card. I will never use this company again! Please beware of greatfun.com or shoppersadvantage.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun-or-Shoppers-Advantage/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/TLG-Great-Fun-or-Shoppers-Advantage-scam-took-my-money-pretends-to-be-something-that-th-813531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun or Shoppers Advantage