Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2008

• Reported By:Munhall Pennsylvania
TLG Great Fun
greatfunonline.com/ Trumbull, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG Great Fun TLG Great Fun charged my account without any conversation about this charge. I went to reconcile my charge account and found the charge of $12.99. I looked up the company on Google and when I did so there was a fraud notice web site on this company. this is how I am writing this message. This is a rip off. Trumbull Connecticut

TLG Great Fun charged my account without any conversation about this charge. I went to reconcile my charge account and found the charge of $12.99. I looked up the company on Google and when I did so there was a fraud notice web site on this company. this is how I am writing this message. This is a rip off. I know have to call them to credit my charge account when I not spoken to them to start with. I should not have to waste my timw with this. This could have caused my account to go into and overlimit charge if it has been that close. This needs to be stopped.

Ron
Munhall, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/Trumbull-Connecticut-06611/TLG-Great-Fun-TLG-Great-Fun-charged-my-account-without-any-conversation-about-this-charge-303851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun