Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun

• Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:cato New York
TLG Great Fun
www.greatfunonline.com Internet U.S.A.

TLG Great Fun CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD $11.99 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS COMPANY IS, OR HOW THEY GOT MY INFO, BUT LUCKILY I KEEP TRACK OF MY ACCOUNTS VERY TIGHTLY, AND SAW THE FIRST CHARGE. I AM CURRENTLY STILL TRYING TO GET THEM TO STOP CHARGING MY ACCOUNT. INTERNET

TLG Great Fun CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD $11.99 WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!!!!! Luckily I monitor all of my financial activity very closely and caught this within the first month. I am still trying to get them to stop billing my card. I have no idea who or where the company even came from. I've never done business with them!!!

That dude
cato, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/internet/TLG-Great-Fun-CHARGED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-1199-WITHOUT-MY-AUTHORIZATION-I-HAVE-NO-IDEA-437790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun