Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2007

• Reported By:Jonesboro Georgia
TLG Great Fun
hotwire.com Internet U.S.A.

TLG Great Fun I booked a ticket for a family member in march of 2007 on hotwire.com. Internet

I purchased a ticket for my cousin on the web in march of 2007. In the process of purchasing this ticket I apparently checked a box that allowed great fun to debit my card for 9.99 monthly for " I have no Idea".Any how I
recieved a phone call a week later explaining the program and after thirty days if I no longer wanted the service I could cancel,well I informed the operator named Joseph that he could not debit my account because I was not interested,and he said he would not.

My account has been debitted each month since march for 9.99.I have called and a young man assured me that I had been approved for this service by my husband John . Well I informed the young man that he stole from me because my husband is not on my account and he does not live in the saame state that I live. He gave me a cancellation number and assured me that he would refund my money. I have not heard from them yet.

Jonesboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2007 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/internet/TLG-Great-Fun-I-booked-a-ticket-for-a-family-member-in-march-of-2007-on-hotwirecom-Inte-1034259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun