Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Kita — Hammond Indiana USA
TLG Great Fun

TLG Great Fun Shopper's Advantage Deceptive practices; call customer service, get signed up for something I do not want! Internet

I ordered Christmas gifts from Collections, Etc. I've ordered stuff from there before and never had an issue; of course, I ordered from Amazon. This was the first time I ordered from the Collections, Etc. website, and it will be my last!

At the end of my receipt, it had a phone number to call regarding a rebate for my order. I called the number and the customer service rep said she was from Collections, Etc. She asked for my order details, which I provided. She then proceeded to sign me up for TLG Great Fun and Shoppers Advantage for $1 then $16, which I promptly told her "NO" and that I did not want signed up for other services. She kept giving her sales pitch to which I kept saying no and to cancel me immediately from all services. She said she would send information in 3-5 days, which I said I did not want! These people DO NOT listen!

The woman I spoke to was foreign. I already filed a report with the BBB. I will update on this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/internet/TLG-Great-Fun-Shoppers-Advantage-Deceptive-practices-call-customer-service-get-signed-u-959054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun