Complaint Review: TLG Great Fun

• Reported By:Hemet California
TLG Great Fun
greatfunonline.com/ Internet U.S.A.

TLG Great Fun Unauthorized Charges Internet

TLG Great Fun debited my account twice for $12.99 within a weeks time. Upon calling, the operator from TLG informed me that I purchased this membership when I had purchased hotel stay from Hotwire.com in March 2009. I do not have any recollection of this transaction. The operator also told me that I should have recieved a membership package via postal mail. I have recieved no such information. I also explained to him that I have been living overseas for three years and have absolutely no use for their services. I explained to him that they had debited my bank account twice within the same week and he told me at that point that memberships are only monthly and that he has no record or knowledge showing the second debit to my account in his files. I let me know that I wanted him to cancel all services and refund the money to my account. He said he was unable to refund the money but was willing to give me a month of free service! I refused all such offers and recieved a cancellation code for this mystery membership. This was a bizarre and awful gimmick run by some greedy people that has been ripping off thousands of people. Someone needs to research this particular group of people and put an end to this.

Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/internet/TLG-Great-Fun-Unauthorized-Charges-Internet-454666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun