• Report: #1020171

• Reported By: mmiani — Salvador Nationwide United States of America
TLG Great Fun
Nashville, TN 37204-1248 Internet United States of America

TLG Great Fun Unauthorized charges , Internet

I'm from Brazil but I was working in US for 1 year on a special assignment for my company (2011). In the end of the assignment (mid of 2012) I bought tickets for a concert in US. These Great Fun company offered me a discount for my ticket and informed that only $1.00 charge would be done in my account. After that I've been charged every month $16.99 (total so far $271.84). I didn't realized the charges since I was already in process to be repatriated to Brazil and only kept the account open for tax refund purposes. I can't even use the service. This is a lot of money for me and I have already sent an e-mail to the company demanding a refund. I also touched base with the bank but had no reply. For me is really hard to solve this issue from here and I do not know my options. The only thing that I know is that this company is clearly a scam and I want to do whatever it takes to receive this money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Great-Fun/internet/TLG-Great-Fun-Unauthorized-charges-Internet-1020171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Great Fun