barely

• Reported By:Barrie Ontario
TLG GreatFN - Airport Parking Reservations
www.travellersadvantage.com Internet U.S.A.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Trying to make it right

Last year I used a parking reservation online discount. The company has apparently used this information to give me a 20dollar voucher and was then to apparently send me information. It confuses me because they seem to think I live in CALIFORNIA!!! *how could i recieve the information*

Now I finally notice it, and this is ten months later of charges of 13.05.....they now claim they can only go back two months. and that that will take 15 business days. I asked the credit card company, they will give me three months, and only if the charges are not reversed within 5 days.

When I asked the gentleman on the phone for the dispute papers, he says he cant mail them to me, because I have a California address in their system. I asked him if he could please change that so that I get them. He says its easier if I fax him my stuff.....why? I just wnat him to get me the dispute forms so that I can get these charges back....130.50 of my money!!!

I will never book parking online EVER again, and I will never pay with my credit card. These people are scam artists. How can they NOT change my address in their system.......

Btilley
Barrie, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GreatFN-Airport-Parking-Reservations/internet/TG-Great-Fun-Airport-Parking-Reservations-TLG-GreatFN-Airport-Parking-Reservations-Too-375129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG GreatFN - Airport Parking Reservations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Trying to make it right

AUTHOR: Tom Lombardi - (U.S.A.)

# 9/22/2008 4:58:50 PM, Texas
# TG Great Fun - Airport Parking Reservations - TLG GreatFN Airport Parking Reservations Took credit card info from internet parking reservation in Toronto, changed address to say California, and then claim I didnt get the package so they started taking money off account Internet 9/22/2008 4:57:20 PM, Internet

I can't say for certain that the customer that filed this report used our site: www.AirportParkingReservations.com, but if they did, and contacted our customer service, we would have rectified the situation. We have a well staffed customer service department that follow up on every inquiry until the customer is satisfied.

I can say we have processed over 2,000,000 online airport parking reservations and while of course we have had a limited number of complaints we have done our best to address them as we intend to be in this business for a long time.

I would be happy to personally speak with this person and they can call me at 800-Parking.

Tom Lombardi