Complaint Review: TLG GreatFN CT

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
TLG GreatFN CT
Internet U.S.A.

TLG GreatFN CT Illegally charge my credit card Internet

Today I checked my statement of my credit card, as usual. I found a strange item. I never authorize $11.99 to TLG GreatFN CT. And I never visit Connectick. Then I found many people were stolen money $11.99 every once in a while on this website. I don't know why it has persisted for a long time and no governmental unit stops that company. Does anyone know what kind of company TLG GreatFN is?

If anyone know how to get $11.99 back from TLG GreatFN, please let me know. I appreciate it!

Chris
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GreatFN-CT/internet/TLG-GreatFN-CT-Illegally-charge-my-credit-card-Internet-1032698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG GreatFN CT