Complaint Review: TLG GreatFN

• Reported By:So El monte California
TLG GreatFN
trilagiant.com Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

TLG GreatFN This company steal money from my credit card Norwalk Connecticut

Today, i find there is a charge from this company. Usually, my wife take care of payment. I asked her, she said that she found many times, and he thought that is my bill, probablly purchased some service online. Absolutely wrong. So, i call this company, and find that they already charge me 14 monthes!

I already report to my credit card company. and fill up dispute form. Then i check online, opps! how many people complain about this company??? I think we should stop this f***ing guy!it steals money from us!!!!!

Jack1234 So El monte, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GreatFN/Norwalk-Connecticut/TLG-GreatFN-This-company-steal-money-from-my-credit-card-Norwalk-Connecticut-379732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG GreatFN