Complaint Review: TLG GreatFn

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:Kansas City Kansas
TLG GreatFn
100 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-800-290-8603
  • Web:
  • Category: Air Travel

TLG GreatFn Fraudulent charge $11.99 from my debit card for 7 monthes Norwalk Connecticut

My complaint is against 'TLG GREATFN'. Just today, I discover that TLG GREATFN fraudulent charged $11.99 from my debit card every month for 7 monthes.
On my July statement I noticed a charge from a company I did not recognize. And I reviewd my other statement of past a few months. I did my research to find this company illegal charge for 7 months from February to July.
I hope that I can get my money back and the company's fraudulent activity be punished.

Wenn
Kansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-GreatFn/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/TLG-GreatFn-Fraudulent-charge-1199-from-my-debit-card-for-7-monthes-Norwalk-Connecticut-360598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG GreatFn