Complaint Review: TLG Greatfn

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:oxnard California
TLG Greatfn
100 Connecticut Ave. , Norfof, Connecticut U.S.A.

TLG Greatfn Deceptive and Unauthorized debit transactions by means of Fraudulent misrepresentations Norfof Connecticut

Unathorized debit card transactions have occured for 6 mo. before I noticed this fraud. With such a small amount of $11.99 it was easy to slip through each month. However, they obtained my information with out my consent and violated my privacy and had I ot noticed would have continued to do so. I have o idea what this company is and what I should have been geting for my $11.99. I have filded a fraud report with my bank and they will conduct an investigation. I closed my account to stop them.

Jennifer
oxnard, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Greatfn/Norfof-Connecticut-06850/TLG-Greatfn-Deceptive-and-Unauthorized-debit-transactions-by-means-of-Fraudulent-misrepres-411845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Greatfn