Complaint Review: TLG Greatfun

• Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Ft. Defiance Virginia
TLG Greatfun
Greatfun.com Internet U.S.A.

TLG Greatfun I got my bank statement and had a charge of 11.99 from TLG Great fun Internet

I had a charge of 11.99 from TLG Greatfun. I didnt remember buying anything from this Company so I called the 1877 number associated with it. The automated message said they were open Monday through Friday. I did a little googling and came up with this number to call:18002908603. After entering in some info I talked to a gentleman who indicated I accidently authorized the charge after clicking on a popup on Fandango.com when I ordered Movie tickets online. He then instructed me to be careful when clicking on popups. I imagine the popup probably was one that didnt matter if you clicked ok or not. Some actually just closing the window authorizes or executes the program. Be careful on Fandango. I thought it was a legit site, but if they allow this kind of under the table stuff, I wont be dealing with them anymore.

Ft. Defiance, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-Greatfun/internet/TLG-Greatfun-I-got-my-bank-statement-and-had-a-charge-of-1199-from-TLG-Great-fun-Internet-368386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG Greatfun