Complaint Review: TLG* LIVEWELL And 1-800-FLOWERS

• Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Gainesville Florida
TLG* LIVEWELL And 1-800-FLOWERS
livewell.net Internet U.S.A.

TLG* LIVEWELL And 1-800-FLOWERS $38.99 CREDIT CARD CHARGE FOR TLG* LIVEWELL Internet

The same thing happened to me as happened to Erika. A charge for $38.99 showed up on my credit card from TLG* LIVE WELL, with an 8-digit reference number after it. I did a Google search for TLG LIVE WELL, because I had never heard of it before and didn't know why I was being charged. I came across Erika's file on this website (Ripoffreport.com). I had used 1-800-Flowers online to send flowers to my mother on Mother's Day a month ago. I called 1-800-793-2318 as listed on Erika's claim and the person I spoke to said they would remove the charge. They said something about a "rebate" and a one-month free trial that I had no recollection of participating in, and he also said he would cancel my subscription. Thanks to Erika for saving me $38.99

Michael
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TLG-LIVEWELL-And-1-800-FLOWERS/internet/TLG-LIVEWELL-And-1-800-FLOWERS-3899-CREDIT-CARD-CHARGE-FOR-TLG-LIVEWELL-Internet-464183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG* LIVEWELL And 1-800-FLOWERS